Introduction to Basic Marketing
- Learn the basic concepts of marketing.
- Understand how marketing ties into consumer data reports, and the initiatives expressed by consumers and competitors.
- Review the various techniques involved in marketing products based on extensive research conducted by firms.
- In this course we will learn about the basic components of marketing, its methods and uses to business firms.
- Marketing focuses on the promotion of various products offered by business firms. Products may include either goods or services.
- There are many specific characteristics we will study that involve the marketing of goods and services.
- We will discuss the process by which a marketing plan is developed by a firm.
- You will learn the disadvantages and benefits of specific marketing techniques.
- We will also discuss the comparative differences between various techniques.
- You will then gain an idea of the effective analyses used in marketing to determine the most effective ways to sell a product.
Lesson 1 Introduction
Lesson 1 Quiz
Lesson 2 Organizational Consideration
Lesson 2 Quiz
Lesson 3 Databases Marketing/Getting Needed Information
Lesson 3 Quiz
Lesson 4 Consumer Analysis
Lesson 4 Quiz
Lesson 5 Competitive Analysis
Lesson 5 Quiz
Lesson 6 Opportunity Analysis
Lesson 6 Quiz
Lesson 7 Marketing Objectives
Lesson 7 Quiz
Lesson 8 Marketing Strategy Development
Lesson 8 Quiz
Lesson 9 Product Decisions
Lesson 9 Quiz
Lesson 10 Place and Promotion Decisions
Lesson 10 Quiz
- Marketing Planning Guide by Robert Stevens, David Loudon, Bruce Wrenn, and William Warren
If you want to take the course please click the following link containing the lessons to complete the course. click here