Atlantic International University is justly proud of its Academic Advisors and Assessors. Their qualifications and expertise allow us to assert that your program will be evaluated by recognized specialists in the discipline, with extensive academic experience. The advisors responsibility is to guide the student through the key steps of the academic program. Following is a partial list of current Advisors/Assessors.
Atlantic International University
|Alantic International University|
|900 Fort Street Mall 40|
SUMMARY OF OBJECTIVE
Teaching and Research in an International organisation / Tertiary Institution or Corporate Firm
Personal Bio Data
Surname: - Jacob
Other Names: - Prince
Marital Status: - Single
Language Proficiency: - French and English
SCHOOLS ATTENDED WITH DATES
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATION:
Minors: Human Anatomy, Biochemistry and Physiology
Atlantic International University Hawaii, United States (June 2017- Present)
Currently serving as an Admissions Counselor
AWARD AND HONOURS
Received over 50 awards, most notably best graduating Student Department of Radiography class of 2015, best graduating Student Federal Government College Maiduguri Class of 2009, best student in Physics, Biology, Mathematics, Chemistry, Agric. Sci. and Geography, represented Northeast Nigeria at the Nigerian Biology Olympiad, 2008. Nominated to represent Nigeria at the 2009 International Biology Olympiads and National Merit scholarship for students who maintain First Class grade point in the University.
10. D.Z. Joseph, C.N. Christian, S.U. Mohammed, Prince, G. Njoku, F.D. Malgwi, A.S. Moi, S.L. Shem. Establishment of Dose Reference levels for Radiography Examinations in North East Nigeria. Science World Journal Available from: http://www.scienceworldjournal.org/article/view/18085
11. Prince , Bako Halidu, Andrew England, Christopher Hayre, Yusuf Aliyu, Dlama Joseph Zira, Geofery Luntsi. Appraisal of dental xrays and findings in a northern Nigeria health care facility. The South African Radiographer.2017. Available from: http://www.sar.org.za/index.php/sar/article/view/428
12. Prince , Andrew England, Yusuf Aliyu, Roswita Hamunyela, Dlama Joseph, Dauda Maikudi. Hypersensitivity to Urografin: A pilot study in northern Nigeria. Journal of the Association of Radiographers of Nigeria. 2017 Available from: http://www.jarnigeria.com/
13. CN Onah, Joseph Dlama Zira, Prince. Pattern of Head Computed Tomography Requests and Findings in a Specialist Hospital in Bauchi, Nigeria. Journal of the Association of Radiographers of Nigeria. 2017Available from: http://www.jarnigeria.com/Pattern~of~Head~Computed~Tomography~Requests~and~Findings~in~a~Specialist~Hospital~in~Bauchi~State,~Nigeria.html
14. Joseph DZ, Moi AS, Abida AM, Shirama B, Aliyu YS, Wiam E, Nzotta CC,Prince, Umar SM, Flavious BN, Pioneer Study on Acceptable Quality Dose (AQD) for Mammography in a Nigerian Teaching Hospital, 5th African Regional Congress on International Radiation Protection Association, Tunisia (Conference Paper)
15. Joseph DZ, Wiam EH, Nzotta CC, Nkubli FB, Moi AS, Aliyu YS, Prince, Abubakar MG, Joseph DS, Josephine JT, Umar SM, Flavious BN. Results from Adults Patients Dose Surveys for Radiography Examination in Two Nigerian Hospitals, 5th African Regional Congress on International Radiation Protection Association, Tunisia (Conference Paper) https://www.researchgate.net/publication/327830886_Results_from_Adult_patients_Dose_Surveys_For_Radiography_Examinations_In_Two_Nigerian_Hospitals
16. Luntsi G, Burabe F., Prince, Joseph DZ, Chigozie NI, Nkubli BF, Dauda M., Sonographic Estimation of Amniotic Fluid Volume using the Amniotic Fluid Index and Single Deepest Pocket in a Resource Limited Setting Journal of Medical Ultrasound. 2018
17. Dlama z. Ginikanwa N, Umar SM, Prince , Malgwi F, Moi S, Shem S.. Knowledge and Awareness of Mammograaphy among Women Attending Radiology Department in Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Teaching Hospital (ATBUTH) World Radiography Day (Conference Paper). 2017.
18. Prince , England A, Joseph D, Malgwi F., Umar Sm., Shem S., Appraisal of Imaging Requests and Findings from MRI Scans of Patients at State Specialist Hospital Bauchi. Journal of Applied Health Science Croatia. 2018
"GRANDES EDUCADORES HAN SABIDO SIEMPRE QUE EL APRENDIZAJE NO ES ALGO QUE ESTÁ LIMITADO AL SALÓN DE CLASES O QUE FORZOSAMENTE DEBE SER EMPRENDIDO BAJO LA SUPERVISIÓN DE LOS MAESTROS."
"EXISTIR NO SIGNIFICA ACEPTAR LO QUE UNO ES; SIGNIFICA CREAR OTRO YO QUE NO EXISTE."