Atlantic International University is justly proud of its Academic Advisors and Assessors. Their qualifications and expertise allow us to assert that your program will be evaluated by recognized specialists in the discipline, with extensive academic experience. The advisors responsibility is to guide the student through the key steps of the academic program. Following is a partial list of current Advisors/Assessors.
Atlantic International University
|Atlantic International Univerity|
Dr. Babatunde Olabode, PhD.
? Name: Babatunde Olabode
? Nationality: Nigerian
? Date of Birth: 1970
Admission Counselor Atlantic International University Hawaii, United States of America 2017 to date.
Facilitator Soliya Network. 2016
• Dean of Information and Resources International training center Jos. (Agape Missions) 2007 to 2009
• Facilitator National Open University Nigeria. (Course: Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution. Sokoto Study Centre. 2007 -2010.
• Clergy/Human Resource Manager\Trainer. (KINGS ASSEMBLY, SOKOTO)
• Conflict facilitator. Speaker in conferences.
• C.E.O Teba Edut Consult international.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND & INSTITUTIONS.
Post-Doctoral Degree from Atlantic International University, Peace Building and Conflict Resolution. 2019
Ph.D. in Philosophy (Peace and Conflict Resolution), Atlantic International University, July 2016.
Basic Training as a facilitator Certificate Soliya connect Facilitator. 2016.
Advance Training as facilitator Soliya Connect Facilitator.2016.
University for Peace, (UN) Upeace Centre for Executive Education, Intensive professional development course in Regenerative Leadership, May 2015.
University of Peace, (UN) UPeace Centre for Executive Education. Diploma in Social Innovation, May, 2015.
• University for Peace: (UN) UPEACE Centre for Executive Education: course: Professional Development course IN Skills for Effective Negotiations. Held on Fall 2012. By PROF. BALAS ALEXANDRU
• University for Peace(UN) UPEACE Centre for Executive Education: Course: intensive professional development course on Educating in Changing Times: Reflect, Rethink, rebuild held on March 2014.
• University for Peace:((UN) UPEACE Centre for Executive Education: course: intensive professional development course on Mission Impossible? Measuring Outcomes & Impact, held in June 2014.
University for Peace: (UN) UPEACE Centre for Executive Education: Intensive Professional development course on Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Social Change. Held September.2014
• TC109: Technology for Conflict Management and Peace building February 2014 Charles Martin-Shields, Facilitator
University of Mary Land: Understanding Terrorism and the Terrorist Threat by Dr Gary LaFree, Bill Braniff, six weeks.2014.
• United States Institutes of Peace April 4, 2011. Certificate of Course Completion in Conflict Analysis.
• United States Institute of Peace July 11, 2011.Certificate of Course Completion in Interfaith Conflict Resolution Course.
• Transcend Peace University, Germany (under PROF. ALBERTO L’ABATE) course: Methods of Analysis & Research for Peace. From 16th July to 31st August 2012.
• Transcend Peace University, Germany (under PROF. JOHAN GALTUNG) 5th March to 26th may 2011. Course: Advance Conflict Transformation.
• Transcend Peace University, Germany (under PROF PAUL SCOTT) from 18th July to 26th August 2011. Course Title: Challenges of Democracy and Just Peace.
• Transcend Peace University. Germany. Course: Advance Peace Theory, (under PROF. JOHAN GALTUNG) from 8th October to 17th December 2011.
• Transcend Peace University, Germany. Course: Nonviolence Conflict. (Under PROF. JORGEN JOHANSEN) from 3rd March to 13 July 2012.
• Usmanu Danfodiyio University, 1995 B.sc Political Science.
• TebaEdut, Computer/Info Tech. 2007. Diploma in Computers and Information Technology
• UsmanuDanfodiyio University, 2003 M.sc. Political Science (International Relations)
• College of Education Sokoto. 2012 Professional Diploma in Education.
1. Association for Conflict Resolution
2. The global citizens’ initiative
3. Peace and Collaborative Development Network
4. Soliya Network Member/Facilitator
5. Alumni student, Member United States Institute of Peace.
"GRANDES EDUCADORES HAN SABIDO SIEMPRE QUE EL APRENDIZAJE NO ES ALGO QUE ESTÁ LIMITADO AL SALÓN DE CLASES O QUE FORZOSAMENTE DEBE SER EMPRENDIDO BAJO LA SUPERVISIÓN DE LOS MAESTROS."
"EXISTIR NO SIGNIFICA ACEPTAR LO QUE UNO ES; SIGNIFICA CREAR OTRO YO QUE NO EXISTE."