Atlantic International University is justly proud of its Academic Advisors and Assessors. Their qualifications and expertise allow us to assert that your program will be evaluated by recognized specialists in the discipline, with extensive academic experience. The advisors responsibility is to guide the student through the key steps of the academic program. Following is a partial list of current Advisors/Assessors.
Atlantic International University
|Atlantic International University|
To attain professional distinction through a sustained process of continuous learning with the view to achieving superlative results at work while acquiring experience and constantly undergoing self appraisal in a bid to become an excellent professional in my career.
Atlantic International University 2017 (in view)
MSc Human Resource Management
University of Benin 2006-2011
B.Eng Petroleum Engineering
ATLANTIC INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY, USA March 2017 - Present
CLIENT SUPPORT OFFICER
STOWECROFT CONSULTING GROUP, UK 2016
• Ensuring excellent customer service delivery
• Client recruitment and follow up
• Social media manager, advertising and search engine optimization
• Supervising team members and ensuring work is done efficiently and accurately
• Making visa applications, reviewing and counseling
SENIOR CLIENT SERVICE OFFICER
3AG GLOBAL RESOURCES LTD 2014 – 2015
• Client Recruitment and follow ups
• Making applications for clients who want to study abroad
• Updating and managing clients data on CRM
• Managing projects like school visits, exhibitions, open days
• Visa Counseling, Pre-departure briefing, Accommodation Counseling
• Admissions Counseling, Enrollment Advisor
• Customer Service, CRM Management, IT expert
• International Education Consultant, Visa Counselor
• Multilingual, Communications expert, Counseling
"GRANDES EDUCADORES HAN SABIDO SIEMPRE QUE EL APRENDIZAJE NO ES ALGO QUE ESTÁ LIMITADO AL SALÓN DE CLASES O QUE FORZOSAMENTE DEBE SER EMPRENDIDO BAJO LA SUPERVISIÓN DE LOS MAESTROS."
"EXISTIR NO SIGNIFICA ACEPTAR LO QUE UNO ES; SIGNIFICA CREAR OTRO YO QUE NO EXISTE."