Atlantic International University is justly proud of its Academic Advisors and Assessors. Their qualifications and expertise allow us to assert that your program will be evaluated by recognized specialists in the discipline, with extensive academic experience. The advisors responsibility is to guide the student through the key steps of the academic program. Following is a partial list of current Advisors/Assessors.
Atlantic International University
|Atlantic International University|
OKEKE CHUBA HENRY
I am a result oriented Professional with over eight years of experience in consistent best Practice Project Management, design and delivery of solutions spanning Enterprise Management and Networks for clients in various industries including Banking, Oil and Gas, Government Institutions and Telecommunication .
My strengths include creative thinking, excellent analysis skills, good problem solving skills, ability to multi-task and excellent team leadership skills.
2000 – 2005
1994 - 2000
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, Anambra State Nigeria
B.Eng Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
National Grammar School Nike Enugu, Enugu State Nigeria.
West Africa School Certificate.
q Business Development and Project Management.
q Wide and Local Area Networks design, installation, configuration and commissioning
q Maintenance of SLA objectives (99%) on various transmission modes which are met through innovation and skill development.
q Installation, Configuration and Administration of Windows Servers and Active directory.
q System Integration – voice, data and video over transmission media, Routing and Switching.
q Design, Installation and Commissioning of Microwave and Satellite systems and Optical Fibre Networks.
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
Business Development Training
Management Development Training.
Project Management Programme.
Effective Business writing.
Entreprise Youth Innovation Training.
Information Technology Infrastructure Library ITIL, Training
Sept. 2012 – Sept. 2017
Nov. 2008 – August 2012
Sept. 2007 – Oct. 2008
Sept. 2006 – Aug. 2007
Sept. 2005 – Aug. 2006
Mar. 2004 – Aug. 2004
Team Lead Project Implementation – Sagita Systems Limited
- Project Management.
- Project design, planning and implementation.
- Business development; identifying sales leads, pitching goods and services to new clients and maintaining a good working relationship with clients.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
- Key Accounts management.
- Training Instructor.
- Planning and preparing presentations.
- Proposal writing: responding to bid documents and Request for Proposals (RFP).
- Client relationship management.
- Ensuring that team members are aware of Corporate and Business Plans of the Company
Team Lead, Managed Network Services - Telnet Nig Ltd. (Northern Region)
- Project Planning, Implementation and Management.
- Providing operational support to field Engineers
- Co-ordinates Network Infrastructures roll out in the region.
- Installation, Configuration and Administration of Windows Servers and Active directory.
- Business Development; responding to bid documents and Request for Proposals (RFP).
- Ensuring that team members are aware of Corporate and Business Plans of the Company.
- Budgeting and budgetary control.
- Overseeing customer enterprise network infrastructure and deployment which includes VSAT, Microwave Radio links and Optical Fibre networks etc.
- Network Integration; Routing and Switching.
- Local Area Network and Wide Area Networks Design and Implementation.
- Monitoring of Remotes in the Region and ensuring that 99% availability is maintained.
Network & Transmission Engineer Telnet Nig. Ltd. (Lagos Region)
- System engineering, installation, commissioning, and maintenance of integrated TCP/IP wide area networks for manufacturing, financial, Oil and Gas and other establishments using all transmission modes.
- NOC/VSAT HUB (Hughes System) maintenance.
- Monitoring of Remotes in HUB and ensuring that 99% availability is maintained.
- Wide Area Network and Local Area Network designs and implementation.
Trainee Engineer - TELNET Nig. Ltd Lagos Region
- System engineering, installation, commissioning, and maintenance of integrated wide area networks for manufacturing, financial, Oil and Gas and other establishments using all Transmission modes.
- Installation and commissioning of TCP/IP wide area networks.
Voice and data integration
and interfacing to complex networks – satellite, copper cables, optical
fibre, microwave radio, etc.
Graduate Trainee - Prime SAT TV.
- Installation and Maintenance of Digital Satellite and its accessories.
- LAN (Local Area Network) Design and Implementation.
- VSAT Installation.
Industrial Attachment - Power Holding Company of Nigeria
- Installation and Maintenance of Transformers and feeder Pillars.
- Installation and Commissioning of high and low tension cables.
"GRANDES EDUCADORES HAN SABIDO SIEMPRE QUE EL APRENDIZAJE NO ES ALGO QUE ESTÁ LIMITADO AL SALÓN DE CLASES O QUE FORZOSAMENTE DEBE SER EMPRENDIDO BAJO LA SUPERVISIÓN DE LOS MAESTROS."
"EXISTIR NO SIGNIFICA ACEPTAR LO QUE UNO ES; SIGNIFICA CREAR OTRO YO QUE NO EXISTE."