TRAINING AND SEMINARS
Human Resource Management Training Organized by Comptech Global Link Limited (a Microsoft certified partner)
Sales Success: Effective selling skills Training Organized by Kimberly Ryan Limited
Emotional Intelligence seminar syndicated by the IE Business School (Madrid Spain)
v KIMBERLY-RYAN LIMITED November 2013 till date
Senior HR Consultant ( Advisory Department)
Priority tasks and responsibility
- Closed out various successful placements in different organizations (Recruitment)
- Led teams in different recruitment projects
- Facilitates and coordinates training for clients
- Participated in design quality, tried and tested HR strategy solutions for clients.
- Participated in the conducting industry wide surveys for use during clients strategy formulation sessions.
- Conducts quality and robust assessments on behalf of our clients.
- Provide specialist advice on learning and development activities. Design training plan/program in methodical as well as cost-effective ways.
- Design and develop quality learning content, materials and resources.
Relationship Management/ Client facing Human Resource Consultant
Responsible for Recruitment and Outsourcing Business Unit. Managing outsourced accounts and personnel in Nigeria. Responsible for the management of their benefits and welfare in line with labor laws. I manage clients across multiple sectors including Banks & Financial Institutions, FMCGs, Oil & Gas Logistics and Public Sector.
Identify and/or respond to the client organization's needs and provide input into the development of the HR interventions that meet the client's priorities - including talent management (learning and development, acquisition and retention). Managing Employee Relations, Initiating, building, managing and sustaining client and contractor relationship.
- Advisory contact for all outsourcing clients and contract employees on HR and compliance issues
- Facilitated and Coordinating Training Events
- Market Research
- Managing outsourced staff ( entire life cycle of employees) from different sectors , NGOs, IT, Oil and Gas and Embassies.
- Contracts Management
- Employment Compliance assurance
- Development, administration and monitoring of recruitment & selection framework and systems.
- Client Relationship Management for Outsourcing Account
- Managing outsourced staff from different sectors , NGOs, IT, Oil and Gas and Embassies.
- Facilitated training for financial institutions and International NGOs
- Team member in Recruitment process for different levels from start till finish.
- Analyzing training needs for employees and facilitating in conjunction with their line managers.
- Team member in the development and execution of a bank-wide customer service and effective business communication training program.
- Sourcing of consultants for workshops and training for external clients
Recent Projects handled:
- Co- facilitator in training project for SOS
- Team member in Recruitment short list for British Council
- Project lead in on-going recruitment at SOS
- Project lead in Team building projects carried out
- Project lead in recruitment for landmark
- Team Member in HR Strategy and systems design for a client.
Role: Executive Assistant to the Director of Kimberly Ryan Limited
Provides administrative support to the director, as well as conducting researches, writing reports, managing projects, rendering assistance in relation to trainings, participates fully in developmental sessions as well as evaluating the facilitator performance.
- Liaising with staff, clients, etc.,
- Booking meetings,
- Organizing travel and preparing complex travel itineraries,
- Taking dictation,
- Planning, organizing and managing events,
- Managing a budget,
- Conducting researches, carrying out background search and presenting findings
- Writing reports, executive summaries
- Sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment
- Managing projects,
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting with visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Constantly interfacing with DPR and other regulatory bodies to obtain relevant work permit for the company.
- Engaging phone interviews with candidates and compiling reports.
- Create Job Profiles and Terms of References for positions advertised.
- Support and assisting with Staff recruitment.
- Assist in planning of HR events and Staff Birthdays
- Assist in administrative HR and other logistic support for the smooth running of the Business
- Provide assistance to Employees in person by phone or email in pleasant professional manners.
- Assist in developing Competencies for Job Roles.
- Scheduling Interviews of candidates and compiling reports .
- Carry out logistics for various meetings/activities
v MULTI-CHOICE Nigeria Ltd, Victoria Island Lagos
May 2011 –October 2013
Role: Customer service representative
Summary of work experience;
- Worked as the first line support to receive customer call and resolved Queries, Logged all calls received. Diagnosed issues and worked as much as possible to resolve all issues according to group standards.
- Referred all unresolved technical issues to the next line of action and adequately followed up to ensure issues were closed within agreed service levels.
- Identified complaints and took ownership of the ones that could be resolved immediately, in accordance with the group complaint handing standards.
- Worked effectively with the branch team to build stronger and more profitable relationships with our customers, through the sale of products that meet our customers’ needs and excellent customer service
- Coach and mentor new members of the team and work with them to enhance their ability to develop leads and increase the quality and reduce volume of referrals.
- Responsible and accountable for pro-actively delivering outstanding customer service. Responsible for managing customer satisfaction surveys.
- Working effectively in customer retention and exceeding expectations
v Fagoz Nigeria Ltd, 11 Ademola Street, Ejigbo Lagos.
November 2009- February 2010(4 months)
Role: Marketing officer
- Identifying and segmenting customers by their needs.
- Packaging and Marketing the company’s products to specific customer groups
- Attending to customers’ need and other after sales issues.
- Products’ inventory reconciliation and reporting.
- Effectively manage each customer to ensure sales target are fully achieved
v UBA PLC, Mobil House, Victoria Island Lagos
March 2010 – February 2011 (1 year)
Role: NYSC placement
- Providing adequate assistance with the Administrative Department.
- Assisting in mobilizing deposits; large and small scale.
- Dealing with both the Internal and External Activities of the Organization.
- Computer Proficiency: Proficient in Microsoft Windows packages – Excel, PowerPoint, and Word to mention but a few. I also easily pick up new software packages.
- Customer service: I am very welcoming, friendly, warm, caring and patient. I have invaluable experience in providing world class service professionally. I am tactful and can think on my feet when dealing with a customer or colleague.
- Excellent communicator: I effectively communicate with people at different levels with very good presentation skills. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team working: I can work well in a team and have the ability to work with little or no supervision. I am result oriented and resourceful
- Time Management: Ability to adapt to changes and cope with unprecedented duties. I have excellent planning and time management skills.
- Atlantic International university, (USA)
Masters of Sc. (Human Resource Management) in View
- University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos (2004-2009)
BA. Arts and Social Science Education (English)
Second Class lower Division
- Queens College Yaba Lagos (1997 – 2003)
WAEC (2003) Certificates
- Princeton Junior School1991 – 1997