The Atlantic International University opened my eyes to the following possibilities;
· The existence of an andragonic schooling system whereby I could create my own curriculum and feel a sense of responsibility for the outcomeof my studies
· A flexible schooling system that allowed me study whenever and wherever I want
· A flexible payment plan that encouraged one to continue in the right path
· Constant encouragement (through emails and phone calls) from the AIU staff to strive for excellence.
· Constant encouragement from the AIU team to continue and accomplish my set goal
· A dogged educational team that insists on human rights
· A team that promotes acts geared towards humanity
· A school that is concerned not just about the educational but also social and spiritual welfare of its students and affiliates
In one word, despite the accreditation status of the university, the above-mentioned points caused me to go ahead and accomplished my goals in my chosen field.
Finally, I hope this status would be worked out soon so that many other students, who’d have been scared away by it, would have a taste of the good education system the AIU offers.
It’s been a wonderful experience with greater possibilities ahead.